Things to Consider: Buying
When you're buying a home you needpertinent facts about the house, the neighborhood and he vommunity. For Exsmple, is the asking price too high? Was the house ever a grow-op? Is there convenient public transit? Can you buld a second storey? Are you allowed to rent out the basement?
There are countless questions when it comes to buying a house and your REALTORS know how to find the answer. They do the homework so that you can make an informed decision - and get the best possible outcome.
Questions to Ask when Buying
- Has the area ever flooded?
- Can we rent the basement Out?
- Can a housing development spring up in those fields?
- Where exactly is the property line?
- Is overnight street parking legal for owners
- How Close will the new highway be?
- Can we put an addition on the house?
Source:Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)